Monday, February 25, 2013

You never know.

Today, I went to the local Starbucks for a cup of coffee and was amazed by the generiosity of a total stranger. I had Bailey the beagle with me and didn't want to leave him outside unattended too long. The man in front of me, noticed that I kept glancing outside and offered to buy my coffee so I could go back outside.
Not only did he pay for coffee himself, he also treated me to a breaksfast scone. I was surprised at this kindness and taken a back. So what, does this have to do with bankruptcy, you ask.

Well, the lesson for me today was that you never know what life has in store. So many of my clients call and they are STRESSED OUT, worried about their finances and weary of this process. The purpose of bankruptcy is to allow debtors to get a FRESH START. I know it sounds corny, but there's a device in place that can allow you to get rid of your unsecured debt and keep secured debt (such as a house) that you are behind on. If you have been thinking about bankruptcy for awhile now, but are hesitant because you're not sure if you qualify or what could happen, my message to you is to contact me for a FREE consultation as with my cup of coffee this morning, you never know what life has in store for you.

Shimea Anderson, Esq.
(510) 208-2800
Shimealaw@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment