Friday, February 27, 2009

Fresh Financial Start

Last night, I had the opportunity to attend a law school alumni event. I usually try to shy away from these types of events. In the past, I have found them to a lot of talking about what I do for a living. Prior to working with Sarah and on my own, I was never that excited to tell anyone what it was that I did. Now, I can't wait to announce to the world that I HELP PEOPLE. I help people facing financial difficulties get a fresh financial start under the bankruptcy code.

In my last job, I did not feel the connection to clients and to their lives that I now feel. I can honestly say that I enjoy talking about what I do. I assist individuals who are facing financial difficulty and help them determine whether bankruptcy is the right for them. This is hugely rewarding, because I can see the direct benefit to them of bankruptcy as well as the huge relief that they feel in being able to get a fresh financial start and get back on track.

If you're thinking of filing bankruptcy and want an attorney who LOVES to discuss bankruptcy and help clients, please contact me today via email or by phone at (510) 208-2800.

I offer a free consultation by phone or in person. I have weekend and evening appointments.

No comments:

Post a Comment